Adobe DC - publish.ps1

Questions, comments, and suggestions for dealing with sequencing specific applications and Sequencer itself.

Moderators: kirk, jur, kkaminsk

Tom.b
Still installing locally

Adobe DC - publish.ps1

Post by Tom.b » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Hello There,

I have created an app-v of adobe DC following the Adobe guidelines.
https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrob ... batDC.html

I have added the publish.ps1 to the script folder, I can see with procmon that the script is running and that the adobe_prk.exe is started. But my adobe is not activated after installation and no log file is in the %temp% folder.

I did some debugging by adding mkdir in the script, so I know for sure the script runs.
Starting the script manually within the virtual environment also works, so this confirms the script itself and prov.xml are correct.

My first thought was that the adobe_prtk was not running correctly or could not find the prov.xml. I have place both files in the scrips folder. But placing them in the packageroot or adding the scripts folder to the environment variable did not solve my problem.

Anyone got an idea what the problem could be?

I created adobe products in the past without any problems.

Thank you!

Raj2005
Still installing locally

Re: Adobe DC - publish.ps1

Post by Raj2005 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi,

You can create the log file by passing the parametrs -CreateLog -LogFile "C:\Windows\Logs\Acrobat_DC.log" to Publish.ps1 file.
Ex: -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -File "[{AppVPackageRoot}]\..\Scripts\Publish.ps1" xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx "[{AppVPackageRoot}]\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe" -Serialize -ChannelName "2015" -CreateLog -LogFile "C:\Windows\Logs\Acrobat_DC.log"

Replace xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx with package id.

Check viewtopic.php?f=70&t=8584 for the Acrobat DC package recipe for User publish.

Regards,
Rajesh Attaluri

Return to “Sequencing”